The Red and the Rest
Part 1: Crossing
- Chapter 1- Applied Application
- Chapter 2- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Chapter 3- Past and Present
- Chapter 4- Child Psychology
- Chapter 5- Where My Hat Is At?
- Chapter 6- Orientation
- Chapter 7- Conflict Resolution
- Chapter 8- Protection
- Chapter 9- Things Get Progressively Worse
- Chapter 10- Living Statues Always End Up Wanting To Kill You
- Chapter 11- The Worst Day in Living Memory
- Chapter 12- Missing
- Chapter 13- Luck
Part 2: Getting It Together
- Chapter 14- The Gift Legends
- Chapter 15- Walk, Talk and Barrel
- Chapter 16- Wearing Out Your Welcome
- Chapter 17- Elsewhere
- Chapter 18- Encounter with Nature
A Cultural Guide to the Human Species, Grade Six
- Cycling – College, adapting to new situations and learning to let go.
- Language of Love – You have a secret. How are you supposed to tell anybody?
- The Man Who Couldn’t Stop Peeing – Exactly what it sounds like.
- Swelling – High school, senioritis and stereotypes.
- The Curse of the Lord– a bio-fic of Franklin Pierce, the fourteenth president of the United States